ATTRACTIONS IN YORK, ENGLAND
Save cash and make the most of your holiday in York by booking one of the vehicles in our superb York Minibus collection. Our transport services were designed specifically to take you around York’s main tourist attractions and to other places of interest. York is the place to be, whether you’re looking to unwind on your city break or explore. The city’s wealth of guest attractions could keep even the most energetic sightseer busy for weeks. For those with only a couple of days to spare, there are a handful of places that really should not be missed. Below are the key attractions you should visit during your stay.
- York Minster houses some of the world's greatest treasures, and is one of the world's most breath-taking cathedrals, with foundations rooted in England's earliest history.
- You can also stand tall with Clifford's Tower at York Castle, which serves as a proud symbol of the power of England's medieval kings.
- For a fantastic day out with your family, pay a visit to the award-winning National Railway Museum and uncover over 300 years of rail history.
- At York Art Gallery, you’ll have the opportunity to admire original work from L.S. Lowry, Turner or Hockney, and surround yourself with some of the best ceramic artists in the world.
- York Castle Museum offers you the chance to walk down a genuinely redesigned Victorian Street, visit Dick Turpin's cell, and find thousands of world-class artefacts.
- Yorkshire Museum houses the most beautiful accumulation of archaeological and geological finds in Europe, providing a fascinating insight into York's rich history.
- Take a trip through to York's darkest past with an unforgettable 75 minutes of edgy entertainment and ten live shows at The York Dungeon.
Book in advance with York Minibus, take the hassle away from organizing your holiday, and ensure you do not miss out on these incredible attractions in York!